Monday, September 3, 2012

ART 218 My Choice Research - Zen

I wasn't sure exactly how to classify the things I ended up researching, but I think Zen should probably cover most of it.

I like the idea of using the silhouette of a yoga pose, probably tree...


Maybe somehow incorporate the Ohm symbol...
I like yin yangs and peace signs as well, but they're pretty overdone.

In the previous post I mentioned arrows, I really like the idea of karma, life cycles, and balance... 




Something I've realized about myself, I really enjoy circular things, round shapes, or curved forms, just so happens a circle is the symbol for zen...
I think when all is said and done my final cuff design will have to do with Zen or Nature. Or more likely a combination of the two. 





No comments:

Post a Comment